Who We Are
We are a global executive and organizational development consulting company with over 30 years of experience.
Organization development (OD) is the process of improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of an organization by applying knowledge from the behavioral sciences — psychology, sociology, cultural anthropology, and other related disciplines.
Our consultants reside in many cities across the United States, as well as China, Hong Kong and Australia.
We hold a non-judging stance and seek to empower our clients to meet future challenges without us.
We approach our work with several core values. Here are some of them:
- People are doing the best they can — given their education, perceptions, and experience — all the time.
- Giving hungry people a fish is often the first step in teaching them how to fish. They cannot pay attention to the lesson if they are hungry.
- Leaders are made, as well as born.
- An organization usually has the answers to its questions and dilemmas. Often our value added is to provide the tools to help discover those answers, and at the same time to gather the energy required for effective implementation.
- Creating partnerships with employees, customers, and other stakeholders leads to success.
- Feedback and self-awareness are the breakfast of champions for both people and organizations.
- An organization’s growth is heavily dependent on the growth of the people in it. Organizational learning is a function of individual and group learning.
- Successfully managing and leveraging cross-cultural diversity is a success factor in the global economy.
- The first step in any change process for both people and organizations is self-awareness — a full awareness of the current reality.